Going online and selling in a shop

So when I decided to start selling online I had no idea how time consuming it was going to be. firstly just photographing everything in the light box properly took a few days.

how I started taking photos

using a light box

edited ready for etsy

how it looks on ETSY

 Then editing all the photos ready for selling. next listing, wow that took nearly a week to do. there is so much information to put up and each painting. now this was only Etsy I haven't even started on folksy. 

Ive also been lucky enough that I already sell my stuff at a shop in Yate bristol called "the home crafters" now they also have a website but thats all been done for me using what I already put on Etsy.


my logo on the handmade shop


my paintings on the website

my paintings on the website

"the home crafters" so this where I started selling its a lovely shop in Yate bristol, with lots of arts and craft supplies and also lots of individual home crafter that have shelfs in the shop and also sell there crafts. one of those people being my lovely mum, who is mummy moo and does lots of lovely crochet.


 

"the home crafters" shop in Yate


"the home crafters" logo

"mummy moo" on the home crafters website

"mummy moo" on the home crafters website

mummy moo

mummy moo
so whats next? well my next job is to get more on Etsy and to start a Folksy shop. I also need to start booking in fairs and fates that I have stalls at to sell my paintings. this is bit scary for me selling in person due to my illness but I'm hoping to try get used to it and be able to sell in person. 


Comments

Popular Posts